Monday, April 6, 2009

Manic Monday



Kids are still sick, ugh.
I'm beginning to wonder if they will ever get better!

I've managed to sneak a little scrapping in
Here is a layout I made using my fave new Sassafras paper
I cut it by hand and then painted the edges, it was time consuming but I'm so happy with the way it turned out!I've never been good at following sketches but I found the greatest site, Inspired Blueprints:http://inspiredblueprints.ning.com/ Here is my take on one of their newest sketches (#14)

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love both layouts! I need to do a round one without putting it on a square...does that make sense? Hope your babies feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove these, but you already knew that!!! Hope your kids will be better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl- these layouts are great! I'm going to have to check out that sketch website. Hope to see you up at the store soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online