Wednesday, July 29, 2009

bummer.

I'm quite irritated, my computer does not recognize my new SD card that my Nikon uses.
I really want to post some of the photos I've taken!
Until I can figure it out I will post some pics from my point & shoot...




Notice Roman, all the way to the left.
This is exactly how I am feeling now.



On another note, we went to a Royals game. Here is a Koby, saying the Pledge of Allegiance.


And here he is next to the World Series trophy. I truly believe that one day he will play Major League ball, he has talent and heart like no other!


Have a great Wednesday!




1 comment:

  1. Love the adorable, but bummed out expression of Roman in that first pic. And I've already made note of Koby's name so that when I'm old and gray and screaming at the TV for my favorite team I can be sure to whoop and holler for Koby when he makes his jaw dropping plays or hits his record breaking home run! You are right that it takes heart along with talent to make it...so I'm sure he will!!!

    Good luck with your SD card. Guess you are going to have to buy a card reader??? Did your camera not come with the ummmm, whatever-you-call-it cord? I just hook my camera up directly to a USB port in my computer. Both my Nikon and my Cannon SLRs came with one. But my point-and-shoot didn't. You should have seen me digging through everything for days looking for that crazy cord. I thought all cameras came with one and I just assumed I had lost it. After a trip back to the store to ask how to buy another one, I was told there WASN'T one! LOL! I bought a card reader and went home thankful I hadn't totally lost my marbles...wellllll, at least not in that instance! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online