Sunday, May 24, 2009

Celebrating 9 years and 7 years!

First of all, my peony bloomed.
It is fabulous, it's frgrance is almost a spicy oriental scent!


May 21st was our 9th wedding anniversary, so hard to believe.
We spent the day watching a Royals game at the new K, it is AMAZING!!!
All three kids went along and it was quite an experience to say the least.


Saturday my baby boy turned 7.
I am so proud of the young man he has become.
He had a game on Friday night and hit a single, a double and a triple.
Talk about exciting!
He was asked to be a bat boy for a game on Saturday. The team was 15 & 16 year olds and I know Koby really enjoyed doing it.

To celebrate his special day we went miniature golfing and raced go karts.
I know he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow ;)

Here he is with his baseball double layer birthday cake



Enjoy your holiday weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOBY!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, happy happy anniversary - may's a great month to get married! Happy birthday to your little guy, too! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you anniversary and Koby's birthday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! And an extra happy birthday wish to Koby! Sounds like you guys celebrated in style! Love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a week of celebration! Happy Anniversary to you, Tara and Happy Birthday to your son!

    Peonies are my favorite flowers - my grandma would always bring them to me around my birthday. I wish I could grow them in Florida - yours is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online