Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Far too long

My life has been so crazy lately! I keep saying "tonight is the night I will blog" and it never happens. In the last 2 weeks we have had more birthdays and baseball games than I can count.
(Don't ask me to try, I am too drowsy from my allergy meds)


This past weekend Koby played in a theme tournament called the "Hawaiian Hitfest"
They encourage you to decorate your dugout and we went with a Hukilau theme
I also made a paper mache volcano and it smoked and erupted ;)
Koby received the MVP medal, I couldn't have been more proud of him!


On Friday night Mike and I went to the Sugarland concert and had a BLAST.
Their music is amazing, they are such talented songwriters and musicians.
With the show they put on I can easily see them being up for Entertainer of the Year in 2009!
Watch the video and see for yourself :)



I feel like scrapbooking is a thing of the past these days, there is simply no time.
I did pick up the new October Afternoon Cherry Hill and Ducks in a Row lines and LOVE it.
It's impossible to create anything that is not adorable with these papers & embellies!
The first layout is one I made specifically for a new paper line's design team call. The requirements are it has to be a layout about yourself. Hopefully I won't bore them to tears LOL

As for Ducks in a Row here is what I created with it.
I just adore these photos of Roman and Mia.



Lastly I have something exciting to share with you!
I am now a "published" scrapbooker
You can see my layout "YeeHaw" in the June issue of ScrapStreet.com Magazine!
Thanks for stopping by, Have a fab Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the concert looks AWESOME...and loveeeeeeeeeeee the LO's...and TOTAL CONGRATS on BEING PUBBED! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cant dupliucate me layout is awesome! Have so many ideas right now from it! Super cute blog!


    Check out my blog! I've got a challenge for you and a Cosmo goody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scrappy pages! I love Sugarland! Totally jealous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published!! This is so well deserved my sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online