Monday, August 10, 2009

And so the last week of summer vaca begins

This summer has truly flown by, it's hard to believe that in one week the kids will be back in school!
Personally, I prefer starting school the first week of September.
It just seems like tradition, but what do I know? ;)
On one hand I'm excited to have them back in school so I can actually get a single task done (no, really?)
On the other hand I will miss their little faces and silly antics.
Each day I try and remember that these days will be gone before I know it.
I've been having lots of fun with my new camera, here's one of my favorite shots of my Mia:
I just love the innocence of her big eyes.
I'd like to keep her at this age forever.My hibiscus are in bloom full force! I love them, they're like my own little bit of Maui here in dreadful Missouri LOL
Last night I did some scrapping after watching my fave show- True Blood.
Anyone else watch?
I have read all the books (by Charlaine Harris) and I highly recommend them!

Anyhoo, here are my layouts!
Enjoy your Monday!







4 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Summer *has* absolutely flown by!
    I agree that September seems like the back-to-school month.

    best,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable LOs! And what a cute pic from your new camera! Didn't you have a class last week? How did it go? BTW, you are certainly the smart one for treasuring the time you have with you little ones. You are sooooo right about them being grown and gone before you know it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and those LO's ARE GORGEOUS!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those layouts, tara! I especially like how you used the lace paper in the first one! I LOVE true blood - one of my fav shows right now! We caught up on the last two episodes (that we missed while on vacation) the other day - CRAZY!! Enjoy these last days of summer! Your daughter is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online