Monday, August 3, 2009

Off to clean the scraproom...

This will be a short and sweet post...I am cleaning my scraproom today!
(If I don't post for a few days please alert the authorities...it's pretty hairy in there!)
Here is a layout I designed for a class, "Ready 2 LEARN"
I will be teaching this on August 20 at The Scrapbook Workshoppe.
The price is $15.00.If you want to sign up call the store at:(816)228-4944
Here is a funny of Koby and Mia.
You can totally tell the stage they are at with each other.
Some days they are best buds and other days they are out for blood!
They are 19 months apart so I assume that it's to be expected.
I used My Mind's Eye "Breaking Free" papers and embellies, it's one of the best summer lines out in my opinion!

Lastly I will share a layout about my 2 boys.
I took these photos with my new camera and I LOVE them.
They look so sweet and innocent.
Aren't the new Collage Press "Knave of Hearts" papers amazing?
I love their products, I recently bought some of the new Cupcake papers and can't wait to use them!

Enjoy your Monday, thanks for all your comments
They truly make my day!






6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwesome layouts! Love the pics from your new camera! You will be a pro in no time at all! Have fun at your class tonight. I'll be thinking 'bout ya!!! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO's...they are just adorable!!!!! Oh my to clean my scrap room would be sooooo wonderful!!!!! You will have to post a pic of the clean room!!! Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love the LO's!! And cleaning yiur scraproom, way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the lo's!!! GORGEOUS!!!! And we will keep an eye out for U ... in case U get lost in there!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your new layouts and good luck with your class! I hope you got to clean your scrap room and hope it wasnt TOO much work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layouts!!!! beautiful and more beautiful. i totally need to clean my scraproom too! yikes, it's outta control.

    hope you have a great day.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online